Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a significant impact on the lives of all of us in the UK and all over the world.
It affects Families, Individuals, Businesses. We don’t know how long will it take but we have to be prepared.
The best what we can do is to isolate ourselves from others to slow down the spread. You can find more info on the NHS website.
Current situation at Ledlam Lighting
While you are at home Ledlam Lighting is here to support you as best as possible. We have done the necessary changes and we will adjust to the situation.
Ledlam Lighting is an online small business, so we can continue to support you safely.
Your support in this difficult period is a huge help, so thank you for using our service.
Here are some updates:
- Our web-shop ledlam.lighting operates as normal. We have stock, our suppliers can supply.
- We have updated our shipping times and cut off time. All orders placed before 1am will be processed at the same day.
- Order delivery times could be affected by the shipping services (RoyalMail 2-5 days, UPS 1-2 days, etc…) if any delays please be patient.
- Customer Service operates as normal however you may experience some delays or changes over the time. We try to do our best. We suggest to use customer support page or email to email@example.com
- We can’t take phone calls however you can leave a voice message.
If any mayor changes we will update here.
If you have any questions please contact us we are always happy to help.
Once again thank you for your support in this difficult time.
Stay safe and take care,
Director / Project Manager