MIFOR-70 is a system that makes it simple to design luminaires of virtually any form, together with open, closed and openwork.
Fixtures take the form of circles, ‘smooth’ arcs, and polygons to offer vivid traces or planes.
- MIFOR provides limitless lighting creativity.
- Creation of lighting in response to the desires of architects and finish customers
- Carry visible consistency to any inside design
- Construct a smooth, polygonal lighting fixture
- Modules could be linked to string and multiplication shapes
- Assured sample reproducibility
MIFOR-70 is versatile in design idea. This technique not solely permits you to create ‘smooth’ varieties, but additionally permits you to join fixtures to strings to multiply shapes. This lets you create efficient polygons, particularly curved, “rolling” gentle compositions. The MIFOR-70 fixture is designed to be suspended from the ceiling by wire.
The KLUS group is at all times completely satisfied to reply your product questions and make suggestions based mostly in your undertaking particulars. Be happy to contact us at 772-569-6655. Engineering@Klusdesign.com
Reference product quantity: MIFOR-70